Sisu & Australian Modern COE Truck kits

Master patterns of Sisu kit

Master patterns of Sisu kit

Recent news about these 2 kits:

• Master patterns of Sisu are ready and at casters now. Approx. date of start sales – March 2012. More details about this kit you can find at page of this item.
  • We were promised by casters, that the first batch of Australian Modern COE Truck will be ready in next 10 days.

More news – as soon as possible.

This entry was posted in News and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Sisu & Australian Modern COE Truck kits

1. Jacco says:

Hello,

I already reserved one Sisu and I almost can’t wait for the truck to come.

Jacco

• Andrey Myakotkin says:

Hello Jacco,

My apologies for delays with this kit – my move to Latvia and establishing my company were a matters.
      Now this kit is almost ready, all parts are done, and now we need in resin parts only. Czech casters are pretty accurate with time management, so I hope this time will be no more delays.
      I will email you, when your kit will be ready.

Best regards,
      Andrey.

2. redman500 says:

ya i like to reserve one but i need to know what it well cost me in us money

• Andrey Myakotkin says:

Hello,

What exactly kit you are talking about?
      If you about Australian COE, please use any currency converter.
      If you about Sisu – I have no exactly price right now; I need price for decals, for PE-parts, etc.

3. redman500 says:

id like to reserve the australian COE truck kit and i like the kit frum what i see so far

4. redman500 says:

ya did you get my last post that id like to reserve the australian COE truck kit

• Andrey Myakotkin says:

Ouch, I have replied you by email, did you get it?
      By the way, I have reserved for you one COE and Sisu kits with my pleasure, many thanks!

Andrey.

5. Kerry Poynton says:

Hi Andrey,
    do you have an update on the modern Australian COE kits. You have reserved one for me.
    Thanks
    Kerry Poynton
    Tasmania
    Australia

• Andrey Myakotkin says:

Hi Kerry,

Well, I’m still waiting for the first batch. Casters have some problems with cab, so we have delay again.
      Also I saw most of parts, and I did not satisfy with quality of few parts, so casters must to make new moulds.
      Anyway, due to contract they MUST supply first batch till middle of March. Hope this time they can do it.

Best regards,
      Andrey.

6. Kerry Poynton says:

How is progress going on this item?
    cheers
    kerry poynton

• Andrey Myakotkin says:

Well, I have some news…
      I have here first batch (10 kits).
      More news – this Sunday or Monday.
      Now back to work – still a lot things have to do…